September 16, 2017
Join us for good music, good food, good wine, and good friends.... Beneath the fall aspens of the San Juan Mountains - Historic Lake City, Colorado.
Gates open at 10 a.m.
Music starts at 11:00 a.m.
Wine flows at noon
This is a rain or shine event - no refunds on ticket purchases.
- No dogs allowed in park.
- ID's are required.
- Personal tents are not allowed within the Festival boundaries.
- No outside alcohol, glass, or video cameras are allowed in the park.
- Ages twelve and under are free.
- Small bistro tables may be allowed in the back of the park if space allows.
- The Lake City Uncorked - Wine & Music Festival and its volunteers reserve the right to refuse to serve beer or wine to anyone visibly intoxicated.
- Setting up chairs or blankets to reserve space inside the Festival boundaries is not allowed until the gates open.